Welcome to the Department of Public Welfare
DPW’s Mission and Vision Statements
Our vision is to see Pennsylvanians living safe, healthy and independent lives.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for Pennsylvania’s individuals and families. We promote opportunities for independence through services and supports while demonstrating accountability for taxpayer resources.
- Department of Public Welfare Awards Mini-Grants to Child Care Programs
- Department of Public Welfare Awards Grants to Organizations Targeting the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Department of Public Welfare Reminds Pennsylvanians to Apply Online for Assistance with Home Heating Bills
- Pennsylvania Highlights November as National Adoption Month
- Affordable Care Act Upgrades Will Require Health and Human Services System Outage