Welcome to the Department of Public Welfare
DPW’s Mission and Vision Statements
Our vision is to see Pennsylvanians living safe, healthy and independent lives.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for Pennsylvania’s individuals and families. We promote opportunities for independence through services and supports while demonstrating accountability for taxpayer resources.
- Corbett Administration to Hold Disability Employment Outreach Day
- Pilot Grant Awarded to Fund First Statewide Program of Support Services Providers (SSPs) for Pennsylvanians Who Are Deaf-Blind
- Local Organizations to Receive Early Childhood Education Grants
- Governor Corbett Announces Disability Employment Outreach Day
- Secretary Mackereth to Deliver Early Childhood Education Grants