School-to-Work Intern Program
- Offers 9- or 12-month assignments, starting in September or June, respectively.
- High school seniors (juniors in some cases) are eligible for this program.
- Interns earn $7.00/hour
- Types of Opportunities include:
- Business/Clerical - word processing, typing data entry, accounting, and computers.
- Professional/Technical - press/communications, statistics/research, chemistry, environmental science and parks/recreation.
- Skilled Trades - auto/diesel mechanics, drafting, warehousing, electrical, printing and heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
- How to apply:
- Students must apply directly through the Co-op Director at their high school or vocational school.
**To contact the DPW Agency Intern Coordinator for more information, please call (717) 787-5068 or 1-800-346-4254.